Sensual Nude Portrait
Boudoir photography has been turned into a cheesy expression of a woman sensual side, creating a common style associated with holidays and weddings. These images however soon find their place in a closet or dusty bookshelf forgotten. This is not much of an investment if it cannot be shared, if it collects duct or if you forget about the feelings those photographs produced.
Our bodies change over time and in each stage, we are beautiful. It is time we embrace ourselves and enjoy the erotic and sensuality sides of ourselves. Life is short!
I offer to work with you to develop your desired image and create a one of a kind original fine art photograph that you can hang on the walls of your home.
- develop the concept
- choose the desired location
- spend the time required to create this image
- enjoy a light picnic with wine
This is the ultimate gift to yourself as well as to that special someone. It is an expression of your sensual self documenting this beautiful time in your life.
- Does it have to be nude? Of course not. We work together to develop a fine art photograph around your desired expression and personal limits.
- Can I bring Someone? Of course, and I always recommend that you always, with me or someone else, bring a chaperons or friend. They are always welcome.
- Are you LBGTQIA friendly? Hell yes!
- Can I have the image taken with someone? Yes, you may pose with your partner at no extra charge.
- Can I buy additional prints? Yes, I charge $100 for the 13x19 print matted but you have permission to use the file on the disc to print additional prints anytime in the future.
- Do you keep all the images? No, once we have selected the final image and created the proof disc, I delete all un-used files and store the final disc for one calendar year. At that time, I will email to ensure that your disc is working and inform you your proofs are being removed.
- Do you use these images for promotion? No, the images you see are of models with signed model releases. I do not display the images I shoot for my clients unless the client request this themselves. Client confidentiality is priority.
The price includes all stages of design and production, your 1-13x19" print (BandW or color), disc of proofs and final high resolution file, a picnic lunch and of course your modeling experience which lasts approx 3 hours. Travel is included up to 200 miles from Savannah and 75 miles from Atlanta. Travel beyond accrues a charge of $ .20 per mile.
Your image will be delivered matted and ready for framing within 7 days.
To Book: email@example.com